When: Saturday 18 May 2013 at 9.30am-5.30pm
Where: Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA.
Aniridia Network UK Conference 2013 was an all-day event offering the opportunity to learn about aniridia and related conditions from the organisation and professionals in medical and related fields.
Attendees found out how others affected by aniridia deal with it every day. The conference was also a chance for to contribute to ANUK by volunteering or sharing ideas and experiences. Over 60 people from throughout the UK attended.
- presentations from expert speakers on subjects including genetics, surgery and benefits.
- charity Annual General Meeting including trustee reports and elections
- opportunity to speak to people and families affected by aniridia
- exhibition stalls from visiting organisations
- raffle with great prizes
- lunch and refreshments
- information pack on relevant topics to take away
- sport and social evening
- …and much more
- Adult (18+): £20.00
- Child (0-17): £5.00
Sport and social evening
- Visually impaired tennis and food: £10.00
- Only food: £5.00
- Children 4 years-old and younger are free