Aniridia Network is a member of:
- Rare Disease UK – the national alliance for people with rare diseases and all who support them
- Genetic Alliance UK – the national charity of 150 patient organisations, supporting all those affected by genetic conditions
- Aniridia Europe – the federation of European aniridia associations and representatives.
- National Council For Voluntary Organisations – champions of the voluntary sector by connecting, representing and supporting voluntary organisations. so they can make the biggest difference they can.
- Small Charities Coalition – a networking, mentoring and support organisation for small charities.
We also work with many other organisations working on visual impairments and related issues.