From central London
- Get the Piccadilly Line north/eastbound towards Cockfosters.
- There is engineering work on the Piccadilly Line on the day of conference but don’t worry it is at the other end of the line and will not affect your journey.
- The second stop north of Kings Cross is Holloway Road. It has lifts to get to the surface.
- Come out of the lift and turn right for the exit barriers.
If you want assistance getting to the venue, one of our volunteers can guide you. She will be holding a Aniridia Network UK sign, straight ahead on the other side of the exit barriers by the fire point. She will leave promptly at 9:20am and 9:40am to take any one who is there to the venue. If you do not need assistance you can go straight there by yourself.
From Holloway Road Underground Station
Here are instructions for getting from the station to the venue – Resource For London:
- From Holloway Road Underground Station, mind the step at the exit and immediately turn left.
Straight ahead is a railway bridge going over the road.
- Walk under this bridge and continue for a about 4 or 5 minutes until you get to a pedestrian crossing.
There is a large former cinema with a distinctive spire on the other side of the road.
- Use the pedestrian crossing, Be aware that there is an island in the centre of the road. It has no barriers and the crossing does NOT continue straight ahead. Turn right down the island a few steps to reach the crossing for the second half of the road. It has its own buttons to stop the traffic.
- Once on the other side of the road turn left to go past the former cinema which is now a JD Wetherspoon pub.
- A couple of doors later there is a shop with a blue and white sign called Cash X Change. The entrance to Resource For London, the conference venue, is the next doorway. There are cafe tables and chairs inside
- Inside on the left is the Resource For London reception. Go past this to the second desk to register with Aniridia Network UK.
- Go up the stairs behind the desk. At the top turn left and go through the doors.
- Turn immediately right through another set of doors. This is the conference exhibition hall.
Straight ahead will be the Aniridia Network UK information desk.
Doors to toilets on the far end wall at each corner.