Conference 2018 was on Saturday 14 April 2018 in London.
Our conferences and events are a chance to hear from, and ask questions in person to, people interested in and affected by aniridia.
Photo album of the day
View the presentation slides (pdf).
10:00 Welcome – James Buller
11:10 PAX6 research at Liverpool University – Thanos Papadimitropoulos
12:00 Lunch & exhibition
13:00 Explanation of Access to Work – Geoff Taylor Meade
13:30 Visual impairment, depression & mental health services – Dr Ian Petch
15:00 Refreshments & exhibition
15:45 Raffle draw
15:45 Living with Aniridia – Fern Lulhum
16:15 Sleep and eye disease – Dr Iona Alexander
16:45 Psychological impact of aniridia – Effie Papa
18:00 Optional goalball tutorial and social evening
- Stands by visiting organisations: Guide Dogs, Nystagmus Network, South East London Vision and Mainline Instruments Ltd
- Fundraising and volunteering stall
- Opportunity to speak to people and families affected by aniridia
The contents of the delegate pack including the conference and AGM agendas (see below) plus the following inserts, are available here:
- Adult (ages 17+): £21
- Child (ages 0-16): £8.50
- Evening event
- Ages 6 and older: £18 each
- Ages 5 and younger: free as cannot play goalball