Read details of what our officials did and our finances between last April 2018 this March in the Aniridia Network Annual Reports for 2018/19.
In summary, thanks to great efforts by the team, Aniridia Network has a had a good year:
- awarding our first grant for scientific research
- running a very successful conference and publishing videos of the presentations
- several great fundraising feats
- leading Anirida Day with 12 hours of international webinars
- improving governance and administration practices
- growth in members and communications subscribers
However, we continue to struggle to do some basic things well and rely too much on a few very active volunteers. We badly need more people to help us achieve our goals. Please volunteer if you can.
The report was received at the charity’s Annual General Meeting 2019
If you have any questions or comments please get in touch.