To make Conference 2013 even more useful we invited relevant organisations to have stalls at the event. Attendees could browse the stalls of the organisations below and speak to the representatives during break and lunch times.
- Royal National College for the Blind – specialist residential college of further education for people with a visual impairment.
- National Blind Children’s Society – helps children and young people who are blind or partially sighted to achieve their educational and recreational goals.
- Calibre Audio Library – provides a subscription-free service of unabridged audio books for adults and children with sight problems, dyslexia or other disabilities, who cannot read print.
- Nystagmus Network – supports people with nystagmus and promote research in to the condition. 83% of people with aniridia have nystagmus too.
- Action For Blind People – a national charity with local reach, providing practical help and support to blind and partially sighted people of all ages.
- Talking News Federation – umbrella organisation that represents the interests of local Talking Newspapers in the UK.
Stall spaces are still available. Contact email@example.com for details.