To make Conference 2014 even more useful we invited relevant organisations to have stands at the event. Attendees were able to browse.and speak to their representatives during break and lunch times.
- Dolphin – sellers and makers of assisstive technology such ss SuperNova
- Optelec – sellers makers and assistive technology such as the Compact electronic magnifiers
- Royal National College for the Blind – specialist residential college of further education for people with a visual impairment.
- Blind Children UK – helps children and young people who are blind or partially sighted to achieve their educational and recreational goals.
- Calibre Audio Library – provides a subscription-free service of unabridged audio books for adults and children with sight problems, dyslexia or other disabilities, who cannot read print.
- WESC Foundation – a specialist day and residential centre offering a unique experience for young people and adults with visual impairment including complex needs