This was a fantastic all-day event to learn about aniridia and related conditions from each other, ANUK and professionals in medical and related fields. Over 50 people from throughout the UK attended.
They discovered how those affected by aniridia deal with it every day. They found out all the medical details and the latest advances. Plus contribute to ANUK by volunteering or sharing ideas and experiences.
- Presentations from expert speakers
- Charity Annual General Meeting
- Stands by visiting organisations
- Raffle with great prizes
- Opportunity to speak to people and families affected by aniridia
- WAGR Families convention
- Lunch and refreshments
- Social evening (optional)
- …and much more
Prices and booking
- Adult (18+) £20
- Child (0-17) £5