We are a support group and charity in UK and Ireland concerned with the rare genetic condition aniridia – which causes a lack of irises (the coloured ring) in the eyes and poor vision from birth.
Since 2001 Aniridia Network has been helping people with aniridia as well as their families, doctors and teachers to be: hopeful, confident, supported and well informed about aniridia and related issues. More About us.
Join us: Become one of members to benefit from all our services and stay in touch.
A chance to hear from and ask questions in person to people interested in aniridia.
Watch the videos of the fascinating sessions at our past events.
Aniridia Network UK offered us information, support, friendship, understanding and most importantly given us many positive role models for Zoe as she grows older. Thank you”
– Heather, mum to Zoe who has aniridia
- Blog / News: Read the experiences and opinions of people in the UK, who have or are connected to aniridia. Plus Aniridia Network news
- Membership: Join our network to get or give more support.
- Support us: Your help is vital so we can make a difference: volunteer, donate or fundraise.
- About aniridia: Details of the causes and consequences of aniridia and the related medical conditions.
- Contact us