Don’t miss these opportunities to chat in person with people the north east, affected by aniridia. An adults with aniridia is holding a get-togethers in Newcastle. Fellow patients, parents, children, professionals and others all should come along to chat about life with our condition.
Plus we’ll buy everyone a welcome soft drink.
- When: 12:30 until 2:30pm – 9 July
- Where: Beefeater, Whitley Bay, Spanish City Plaza, NE26 1BG
- Host: Beth who has aniridia and 2 children 1 with aniridia
- How to get there:10 minute walk from Monkseaton Metro Station. We can collect you from the station if necessary.
These events are always really informative and heart-warming. You can make new friends and share experiences with people who ‘have been there’. It’s an amazing feeling to get or give the support that’s needed.
“It was the first time any of us had met. There were different ages and experiences. Once people relaxed a bit they found it a really good experience and were pleased they had made the effort to come.Kelly
Sign up to attend
Please fill out this form. We will pass these details on to the host so they know you are coming and can make arrangements.
Hold your own meet up
If none of these events suit you, why not hold your own event in your part of the UK or Ireland. It’s really easy:
- Pick a time and place – as accessible and close to public transport as possible
- Tell us the details (using the form above), so we can advertise it for you
- Be there and talk to the people who turn up!